CT Patch Panels
CT panels complement our CT work area products and offer a feature-rich and flexible patching solution. Flat CT couplers are ordered separately and quickly snap into black anodized patch panels. This modular capability allows custom configuration of panels to suit a variety of applications. Low cost blank couplers are available to fill unused ports and can be replaced with active couplers when the need arises.
- Use optional fiber management tray when mixing copper and fiber in CT panel.
- Installer Friendly — Couplers can be easily removed from the panel making moves, adds, and changes quick and easy
- Easy Coupler Installation — Cutouts allow terminated couplers to pass through panels from front to back or back to front
- EIA Standard Mounting — Black anodized aluminum panels can be mounted directly to an EIA standard 19 inch relay rack or cabinet
- Multimedia Capability
- For optimum flexibility, the CT Panel accepts a wide variety of CT couplers, including UTP, fiber, and coax.
- Rear Labeling System
- CT Panels are labeled on rear to assist in cable identification while terminating.
- Rear Cable Management
- Siemon offers a wide range of rear cable management products to encompass a wide range of rack sizes and cable routing methods.
- Technical Tip!
- Flat couplers are recommended for patch panel applications.
- CT-PNL-16 (Picture) 16-port panel, 1 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers= 8
- CT-PNL-24 (Picture) 24-port panel, 2 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers = 12
- CT-PNL-32 (Picture) 32-port panel, 2 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers = 16
- CT-PNL-48 (Picture) 48-port panel, 3 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers = 24
- CT-PNL-64 (Picture) 64-port panel, 4 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers = 32
- CT-PNL-96 (Picture) 96-port panel, 6 RMS, maximum quantity of CT couplers = 48
- *Number of ports when configured with two-port CT couplers.
- 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice