Angled MAX Patch Panel
Siemon's MAX series angled patch panels route cables directly into the vertical cable managers eliminating the need for horizontal cable management between panels.
- Combines modular design with high density
- Capable of supporting multiple media types using a variety of MAX modules
- Available in 1 and 2 RMS versions
- Includes panel designation area for identifying multiple patch panels
- Lightweight, high strength brushed aluminum with black anodized protective finish
- Bold port ID's provide ready identification
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
- Angled panel design facilitates routing of patch cords into vertical managers eliminating the need for horizontal managers
- MX-PNL-48-A (Picture) 48-port angled panel, 2 RMS with label designation
- MX-PNLA-24 (Picture) 24-port Angled MAX Patch Panel, 1 RMS
- MX-PNLA-48 (Picture) 48-port Angled MAX Patch Panel, 2 RMS
- Panels include mounting hardware
- MAX panels not compatible with screened MAX modules use TERA-MAX panel
- Angled MAX panels are not recommended for use with RS3 series racks RS series racks are recommended
- 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice