SC Duplex Connectors
SC connectors have a duplexing clip, which allows each connector to be removed individually. In the event fiber polarity is reversed during termination, there's no need to discard the connector. Simply remove connectors from the clip and switch to correct the mistake, saving valuable installation time and money. The duplexing clip also speeds troubleshooting. In the event there's a fault with a single connection, an individual connector can be removed from the clip and re-terminated without disturbing the adjacent connector.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- FC2-SC-MM-B80 (Picture) Multimode, duplex, buffered fiber, two beige boots
- FC2-SC-MM-J (Picture) Multimode, duplex, jacketed fiber, one black boot and one beige boot
- FC2-SC-SM-B02 Singlemode, duplex, buffered fiber, white boot
- FC2-SC-SM-B06 Singlemode, duplex, buffered fiber, blue boot
- FC2-SC-SM-J02 Singlemode, duplex, jacketed fiber, white boot
- FC2-SC-SM-J06 Singlemode, duplex, jacketed fiber, blue boot
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice