Plug And Play Modules
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Plug and Play Modules and Adapter Plates
- Specification Sheet: Plug and Play Cable Assemblies
- Download/Request Catalog
- Plug and Play Fiber Optic Cabling
- High performance cabling. High speed deployment.
- Siemon Plug and Play Fiber Optic Cabling System
Siemon LC to MTP and SC to MTP Plug and Play modules provide a quick and efficient way to deploy up to 24 LC or 12 SC fiber ports in a single module. These factory terminated and tested ports are protected within the housing for reliably high performance and simply connected via 12-strand MTP ports. Modules are available in multimode (XGLO laser optimized 50/125) and singlemode cable.
- Low Loss Versions Siemon's Plug and Play cable assemblies are also available in a low loss version allowing for multiple mated pairs in 10/40/100G applications
- Compact Housing Reduces mounting depth for greater cable management space within enclosures
- Optimized Adapter Spacing Enables easy finger access to fiber jumper connector latches in high density patching environments
- Durable and Lightweight High-impact molded plastic body with single-finger access
- Recessed Base Allows cable to be fit under the modules for added cable management space when installed in the horizontal orientation (i.e. within FCP drawer)
- Compatible with Existing Siemon Enclosures Fits within RIC, FCP and SWIC Siemon fiber enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels
- Multimode and Singlemode Modules Utilize zirconia ceramic sleeves for optimum optical performance
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- PP2-12-(XX)(XX)-01(X) (Picture) 12 Port Plug and Play Module with 1 MTP port, black
1st (XX) = Interface: LC - LC, SC - SC
2nd (XX) = Fiber Type: 5L = XGLO 300 50/125 Multimode, 5V = XGLO 550 50/125 Multimode, SM - Singlemode
3rd (XX) = Configuration: L = Low Loss, Blank = Standard Loss
- PP2-24-LC(XX)-01(X) (Picture) 24 Port LC Plug and Play Module with 2 MTP ports, black
1st (XX) = Fiber Type: 5L = XGLO 300 50/125 Multimode, 5V = XGLO 550 50/125 Multimode, SM - Singlemode
2nd (XX) = Configuration: L = Low Loss, Blank = Standard Loss
- * Low loss is only available in OM3/OM4
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice