XGLO and LightSystem Interlocking Aluminum Armor Indoor Tight Buffer Fiber Cable - Global
Siemon interlocking aluminum armor indoor tight buffer fiber cables are ideal for data centers, campus and building backbones as well as industrial applications. The interlocking armor cable is a robust aluminum armored design that provides higher compression crush strength, rodent resistance and increased security. Siemon interlocking armor fiber cables may be installed as an alternative to traditional fiber cables in plenum inner duct or conduit, providing a less expensive single-pull solution with estimated savings of 25-50% in materials and estimated labor savings up to 60%. Siemon fiber optic cables are offered in LightSystem and XGLO configurations supporting high-speed applications such as Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit ATM and Fiber Channel.
- 900 µm tight buffer
- OFCR: Communications Type OFCR Engineering Testing Laboratories (ETL) or Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Type OFCR (Conductive Optical Fiber Riser Cable) and c(ETL or UL) OFC-FT6 75C.
- OFCP: Communications Type OFCP Engineering Testing Laboratories (ETL) or Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Type OFCP (Conductive Optical Fiber Plenum Cable) and c(ETL or UL) OFC-FT6 75C.
- Aluminum interlock offers greater than 10 times the crush resistance of a standard fiber cable
- Provides installation protection from bending and excessive pull tension
- Significant time and labor reductions versus conduit or inner duct installations
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- XGLO Multimode Laser Optimized 50/125 OM3, OM4 (Aqua Jacket), Singlemode OS1 (Yellow Jacket), LightSystem Multimode 62.5/125 OM1, 50/125 OM2 (Orange Jacket)
- 9BC(X)(X)006D-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 6, Construction = 1 tube of 6 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)012G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 12, Construction = 1 tube of 12 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)024L-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 24, Construction = 1 tube of 24 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)036G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 36, Construction = 3 tubes of 12 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)048G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 48, Construction = 4 tubes of 12 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)072G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 72, Construction = 6 tubes of 12 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)096G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 96, Construction = 8 tubes of 12 fibers
- 9BC(X)(X)144G-(XXXX)A Fiber Count = 144, Construction = 12 tubes of 12 fibers
Use 1st (X) to specify fiber type: 5 = 50/125µm, 6 = 62.5/125µm, 5 = 50/125µm Laser Optimized, 8 = Singlemode
Use 2nd (X) to specify cable rating: R = OFCR, P = OFCP
Use (XXXX) to specify class performance: G109 = OM1 62.5µm, T109 = OM2 50µm,T312 = OM3 50µm Laser Optimized, T512 = OM4 50µm Laser Optimized, E205 = OS1 Singlemode
- Note: Contact Siemon Customer Service for cables available in fixed reel lengths. (unit of measure) F=feet
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice