TERA 600 MHz F/FTP Cable - International
Siemon's TERA 600 MHz F/FTP cable perfectly complements the performance of our TERA outlets. Siemon cable exceeds all ISO/IEC requirements for category 7/class F transmission performance. Utilizing Siemon cable is the ideal way to ensure optimum channel performance and is essential for a complete end-toend warranted system. The TERA 600 MHz F/FTP cable is compatible with both TERA outlets and Z-MAX 6A shielded outlets.
Part of the Category 7/7A TERA cabling system.
- 0.57mm solid (non-tinned) copper
- 7.3mm nominal jacket diameter
- Pairs individually shielded with aluminium-polyester foil
- Overall aluminium/polyester foil tape
- ISO/IEC 11801:Ed 2.2 category 7
- IEC 61156-5:Ed 2.0 Category 7
- LS0H: IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754, and IEC 61034
- 9N7L4-E6 TERA 600 MHz 4-Pair Solid F/FTP Cable, LS0H (IEC 60332-1), Violet Jacket, 305m
- 9N7L4-E6-1KR TERA 600 MHz 4-Pair Solid F/FTP Cable, LS0H (IEC 60332-1), Violet Jacket, 1000m
- 9N7L4-E6-5CR TERA 600 MHz 4-Pair Solid F/FTP Cable, LS0H (IEC 60332-1), Violet Jacket, 500m
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice