TERA 1000 MHz Cable - International
Siemon's TERA 1000 MHz cable perfectly complements the performance of our TERA outlets. Siemon cable exceeds all TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for category 7/class F transmission performance. Utilizing Siemon cable is the ideal way to ensure optimum channel performance and is essential for a complete end-to-end warranted system.
- Pairs individually shielded with foil
- Sequential measurement markings on jacket
- Overall braid screen
- LS0H jacket
- 0.57mm (0.023 in.) (23 AWG) solid bare copper
- 8.4mm (0.33 in.) max jacket diameter
- Pairs individually shielded with aluminum-polyester foil
- Overall tinned-copper braid
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 (category 7)
- IEC 61156-5:2002 (Including transfer impedance and coupling attenuation)
- LS0H: IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754, and IEC 61034
Part of the Category 7/7A TERA cabling system.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice