Premium 5e UTP Cable - US
Siemon Premium 5e UTP cable perfectly complements the performance of our category 5e outlets. Siemon cable exceeds all TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for category 5e transmission performance. Utilizing Siemon cable is the ideal way to ensure optimum channel performance and is essential for a complete end-to-end warranted system.
- Transmission performance verified by UL
- Reverse sequential numbering
- Round jacket
- Jacket material is lead free
- 1000 ft. reelex
- CMR— 20 lbs/1000 ft.
- CMP— 21 lbs/1000 ft.
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 (Category 5e)
- TIA/EIA-568-B.2 (Category 5e)
- IEC 61156-5 (Category 5e)
- UL CMP and CSA FT6
- UL CMR and CSA FT4
Ethernet Applications Support
Supports any application designed for category 5e or lower cabling
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
- 9C5P4-E2-(XX)-RXA (Picture) Plenum (CMP, CSA FT6) 305M (1000ft.) Reelex
- 9C5R4-E2-(XX)-RXA (Picture) Riser (CMR, CSA FT4) 305m (1000 ft.) Reelex
Use (XX) to specify jacket color: 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice