Cross-Connect Frames For S66 Blocks
Siemon preassembled cross-connect (CC) frames offer multiple configurations to provide consistent spacing of S66M series blocks. The frames are versatile in design to accommodate both field terminated and prewired blocks with varying cable management options.
- S66M Compatible — Mounts all standard S66M series connecting blocks and wire management accessories
- Flexible Mounting — Frames mount on 19 inch relay racks or walls (mounting hardware is provided for both)
- Higher Density
- Frames designed for five blocks across accept field terminated or prewired blocks with connectors mounted on the back.
- Easier Access
- Frames designed for four blocks across accept prewired blocks or our Modular Patch Blocks with two side-mounted connectors (e.g. S66M2-5W or 157C). Additional spacing is provided between blocks to enable better access.
- Optional Stand-off Brackets
- Stand-off brackets are available to provide 152.4mm (6 in.) of additional space behind the frame for enhanced cable access and management.
- Technical Tip!
- Use high-density prewired S66 blocks with rear-mounted connectors and CC Frame stand-off brackets to get the highest density and best cable management.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice