S210 Tower System
The S210 Tower System provides a modular, high-density, cross-connect, and cable management system. The Towers are available in 192-, 256-, and 320-pair sizes. Towers and vertical cable managers are completely modular and can be vertically stacked to accommodate a higher capacity in a single column. The modular design of the large-scale vertical cable managers allow a technician to easily install a high-density cross-connect system without spending valuable time laying out a termination field.
- Complete Kit — Each Tower comes complete with the appropriate quantity of S210 connecting blocks and mounting hardware
- Integrated Management — Includes S110B1RMS cable managers with covers for horizontal cable distribution
- Optional Vertical Managers — Can be mounted between towers and provide greater access to cables
- Optional Cable Duct — Available for providing a single, large pathway at base of Tower for routing cables horizontally
- Easy Identification — Designation label holders with white designation strips are provided for circuit identification
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- S210 Block
- Features Siemon's high performance S210 block for performance far exceeding category 6 specifications.
- Vertical Cable Management
- Tower assembly provides pathways for routing and protecting cables from entry all the way to the point of termination.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice