S210 Connection System
The Siemon S210 offers the best connecting block performance in the telecommunications industry. Known as the stealth™ block, its NEXT performance is so good that it is virtually invisible when used as a consolidation point in a category 6 channel.
The S210 block is the ideal for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications. It can be used to support existing cross-connects for standard phone systems today and enables upgrades to a category 6 rated solution for a seamless network transition. The S210 block's inherent high performance helps to maximize throughput, thereby improving the overall Quality of Service (QoS) required for VoIP.
- Patented stand-off legs may be detached from the block before, during, or after installation on 64-pair version
- Utilizes same termination practices as existing S110® product and is compatible with all single-position S110 termination tools
- Utilizes same wiring base footprint as standard S110 products to be fully compatible with existing S110 mounting and cable management solutions
- Designation strip with interchangeable colored labels can be mounted between each row of connecting blocks
- Cable entry through access opening in base is concealed by designation labels
- 4-pair S210C series connecting blocks with color-coded pairs on each block
- Internal Crosstalk Barriers
- Internal crosstalk barriers provide superior NEXTperformance (13dB margin over category 6 specifications) via 360° pair isolation
- Pyramid™ Wire Entry System
- Pyramid™ wire entry system separates paired conductors when lacing cables to simplify and reduce installation time
- Cable Access Openings
- Cable access openings allow cables to be routed through the rear of the block directly to the point of termination
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice