S110 Wiring Blocks
Siemon S110 field termination kits combine category 5e performance with unparalleled installation features. Each kit includes connecting blocks to complete each 25-pair termination strip on the S110 wiring block (e.g. S110AB2-100FT includes five 4-pair and one 5-pair connecting block per 25-pair termination strip, or a total of twenty 4-pair and four 5-pair connecting blocks).
- *Performance from 100 - 160 MHz based upon extrapolated TIA/EIA limits.
- Durable Design Rugged high impact, flame-retardant polycarbonate easily withstands force of impact tools
- Multi-Application Support Ideal for use in cross-connect and consolidation point applications
- Block Markings Termination strips on the base are marked in 5-pair increments. Connecting blocks are color-coded
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
- Rear Cable Access Openings
- Patented openings between rows allow horizontal cables to be routed from behind the panel and enter the block from the rear, helping maintain cable geometry and outer jacket up to the point of termination, ensuring optimum category 5e performance.
- Detachable Blocks
- Another patented Siemon innovation allows 50- and 100-pair wiring blocks to be detached from their mounting legs providing easy access to cables before, during or after installation.
- Designation strips with interchangeable colored labels can be mounted in the center and/or outside positions of the wiring block.
- S110AW1-50 (Picture) 50-pair, 110 wiring block with legs
- S110AW2-100 (Picture) 100-pair, 110 wiring block with legs
- S110AW2-200 (Picture) 200-pair, 110 wiring block with legs
- S110AW2-300 (Picture) 300-pair, 110 wiring block with legs
- S110DW1-50 (Picture) 50-pair, 110 wiring block without legs
- S110DW2-100 (Picture) 100-pair, 110 wiring block without legs
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice