S110 Modular Jack Wall Mount Blocks
The S110 modular jack block provides a pre-wired distribution solution for network applications. The modular jack block can be wall mounted and is typically used to connect horizontal cabling to network equipment. Connections are made by terminating 4-pair horizontal cables to S110 connecting blocks and patching to active equipment.
- Detachable Legs — 6- and 12- port panels may be detached from stand-off legs before, during or after installation
- Faster Termination — Multi-pair punch-down tool can be used to reduce termination time (see page 12.6)
- IEC Compliant Jacks — Modular jacks are
- IEC 60603-7 compliant and have 50 microinches minimum hard gold plating over nickel
- Clean Appearance — Cables entering through access openings in bases are hidden by designation labels to provide a clean appearance
- Universal Wiring — S110 4-pair connecting blocks feature "universal" wiring for compatibility with both T568A and T568B wiring configurations
- Easy Port Access
- Modular outlets and S110 terminations are located on front of panels for easy access.
- Also available mounted to S110 Tower which includes cable managers and covers to route and protect horizontal cables for a clean appearance
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice